Skip to main content

5 Foods to Eat to Lose Weight Fast - Smeh Beautytips

Obesity is common and it's a cause of many diseases. Losing weight by starving isn't a healthy option. There're five main foods to eat to lose weight and you even don't need to starve. Add these foods to your daily diet.

                         weight loss

Five Foods to Eat to Lose Weight:

Foods that help you to lose extra pounds are;

1- Broccoli
2- Strawberry
3- Apple
4- Cucumber
5- Chickpea 

Broccoli for Weight Loss:

Broccoli is a vegetable that isn't only good for health but also good for weight loss. It contains vitamin c, potassium, magnesium, iron, B1, B2, B3, and B6 and is also packed with fibres. For losing weight you need to add more fibre to your diet.  According to the UCSF Medical Center post 'Increasing Fiber Intake', it's recommended to eat 25-30 grams of dietary fibre through fruits and vegetables. A bunch of Broccoli contains 16 grams of fibre so you can easily increase your fibre intake by adding broccoli to your diet. 

People usually don't realize that they are eating quite less fibre per day as compared to the recommended amount. In the United States, on average, adults take 15 grams of dietary fibre per day which is half of the recommended intake.

For losing weight, you need to follow a low calories diet. Broccoli has low calories to lose weight. Those who don't like eating Broccoli solo can mix it with different curries. If you want to know how to choose the best broccoli and how to cook it (with a delicious recipe) then check the post 

Seriously, The Best Broccoli of Your Life.

Strawberry for Weight Loss:

Strawberries are rich in flavonoids that play an important role in losing weight. They are also rich in vitamin C which is good for health. You can buy the best strawberries in Summer but stocks are also available in the winter. The best is to eat fresh strawberries. 

Adding strawberries to your diet is an easy way to lose weight because it doesn't only help in losing weight but are also good to taste. 100 grams of strawberries contains 2 grams of fibre. Strawberries also have low calories to lose weight. A cup of strawberries contains only 49 calories so you can easily add a cup of strawberries to your snack. 

You can eat strawberries solo or mix them with yoghurt. A low-calorie strawberry smoothie can be made by adding low-fat milk and water to it.

Apple for Weight Loss:

Everybody knows how much Apple is beneficial for health. One medium apple contains 4.5 grams of fibre. According to studies, 3 apples a day can help you to lose weight without any side effects.

Constipation can also result in weight gain. For constipation, there's a good apple diet plan with other fruits and vegetables that you can follow. Check the post 'Diet for Constipation'.

Apple is a low-energy-density food and low-energy-density food makes you feel full and you feel less hungry thus you eat less which results in weight loss. It also helps in reducing belly fat.

Cucumber for Weight Loss:

Cucumber contains water and soluble fibres. It with its peel has 2 grams of fibres. It can be a good snack that gives you a feeling of fullness. A cup of cucumber contains only 14 calories and is also fast-free.

You can make cucumber juice at home and it's quite easy to make. Drink it every morning to get full benefits from it. Cucumber juice can be made by blending chopped cucumber pieces with lime juice and water. You can make a salad or even a smoothie.

Chickpeas for Weight Loss:

Chickpea has low calories and is good for fulfilling hunger. It's rich in dietary fibre. Only one cup of chickpeas contains 35 grams of dietary fibre which is enough for the daily requirement. Chickpeas are also a good source of iron.

Boiled chickpeas can be used in curries, salads and as a chaat. Chickpeas also taste good and you can easily lose weight by adding them to your daily diet. 

The best way to lose weight is to stay active and eat healthy foods. Avoid eating foods high in calories and low in dietary fibre. There are also 7 Best Weight Loss Tips that you can check. Sometimes certain medical conditions give weight gain so check any unusual symptoms with the doctor before starting any diet plan.


Related posts:



https://smeh-beautytips.blogspot.com
This content is copyright protected.
Pin It:

  weight loss                     weight loss

Comments

  1. Thanks for the ideas! I think I will try a chickpea based meal to see if I can add it to my weekly rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I need but to stick with these food aren't that easy. My favorite is the cucumber and I can eat it just like that but it can't make me that full and I am always looking for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love all the foods on this list, but don't use them often enough. I will have to work to incorporate them more into my diet.

    ReplyDelete

  4. When we say that all the elements to be better and healthier already exist in health. These foods are really a panacea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that there were so many different foods that I eat every day that promote weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! The best part is that they are really yummy. I can imagine all sorts of recipes with these. My favorite is the strawberry!!

    Xo
    Candace
    Http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just bought a bag of apples. Now I feel like they were an extra good investment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hlo
    Your all content are unique form other site thanx you for sharing your all experience with us

    Glad to read your article

    Hope you are enjoying the day
    -vj

    Plz visit my blog plz https://getpunjabistatus.in/punjabi-status/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited to see that foods I eat all the time are helping me with my weight. Eating more whole, plant based foods makes a huge difference in nutrition and weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

  10. It is very interesting to note that often the greatest help in weight loss comes from food, which is enough for us to integrate these foods into our diet to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I certainly need to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great tips ! I always try to eat more healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like all those foods! ALRIGHT! haha I only like chickpeas as hummus though...that counts right??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yuuum! Loving all 5 of these foods and they are all so versatile too! Might make up a batch of chickpea cookies today come to think of it. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That was really amazing! I love those foods! It's very healthy and the benefits they have are so great! Thanks for sharing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great list I love broccoli and cucumbers so I hope I do lose weight this month

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great information, I had no idea there are so many foods that can help you loose weight. Strawberries and apples are my favorite, nice to see they made the list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is good to know because I eat apple every day cucumbers and chickpeas every week and broccoli every month. I have not had strawberry in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a fan of chickpeas, but I will tell you one thing, I've always loved cucumbers. I drink cucumber water for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, what a great list of ideas! I love strawberries, and I am really happy to find out that they play an important role in losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think broccoli and cucumber are awesome suggestions! They're super nutrient dense and low in calories. You can eat all the healthy foods in the world but unless you're in a calorie deficit you're not going to lose weight. Those two are great because you can eat heaps but still maintain a calorie deficit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Strawberries, apple and cucumbers are some of my favorite foods on earth. I need to get more of broccoli into me now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need to go back to my healthy eating habits and definitely lose some wight. Thanks for sharing this info. Super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a very good article?
    but what can I say? I put things off a whole lot and
    never seem to get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you
    using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress
    because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for
    another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good
    platform.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like each of these vegetables so that's a good thing! I am trying to loss the last 5-7 lbs so I should remember to add these to my diet more often.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more finformation about broccoli. Please keep sharing.
    Benefits Of Broccoli Juice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment