Skip to main content

Blistering Sunburn and the Importance of Sun cream

As Summer is here, we should all know the importance of sun cream. In my opinion, sun cream is a must-have product in our daily life. We don't only need to apply sun cream in summer but we should apply moisturizer having at least SPF 30 daily in all weather. Now I am going to write about its advantages and why we should apply sun cream before going out, especially on hot sunny days.

Importance of Sun cream

UV Protection:

Sun UV rays are harmful to our bodies, especially to our skin and hair. Sun cream shields our skin from the harmful rays which are caused by depleting the ozone layer. We also know that Sun rays are vital for vitamin D. It's very important to absorb sun rays in our bodies, especially in colder countries where we don't see the sun often in the winter. Sun rays are good for bones and applying sun cream prevents harmful rays to enter our bodies. Suncream doesn't block all sun rays so we can absorb vitamin D even after applying suncream.

Reduces Skin Cancer Risks:

Sun's harmful rays can cause skin cancer. Some skin cancers are life-threatening, therefore, shielding your body from direct sun rays is necessary. When going out on hot sunny days, you shouldn't only apply sun cream but also wear hats and cover your body with suitable clothing and avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.

Protect From Premature Aging:

If you don't protect your skin from harmful sun rays then it'll cause premature ageing. You start noticing fine lines and wrinkles in your early 30s which can be easily delayed by using sun cream. Mostly skin around your mouth and eyes shows a sign of premature ageing and we all want beautiful young and soft skin. So why don't we make it a part of our daily routine?

Protect From Sun Burn:

Prolonged exposure to sun rays damages skin and gives it sunburn. Weak skin can easily be prone to acne, black spots, skin rashes, dull skin, and blemishes. Shielding your exposed body to sun cream improves your skin health.

My Suncream Recommendation:

I tried several moisturizers but the one that suits me most is Lancome-Hydra Zen SPF 30. I use this moisturizer on a daily basis. You can even use this cream in winter. It makes your skin smooth and shiny. You can see a difference just after a few applications. It was a bit expensive but worth buying.
If you have to go out on a hot sunny day and can prone to sunburn then use Garnier suncream SPF 50. It has a reasonable price and is best for summer outdoor use.
Garnier Spray is very easy to apply and has a good effect. You can quickly apply it to your body and it doesn't leave any white residue on your skin.

Pin It:


Importance of Sun cream

Comments

  1. Yes, I always make sure to wear it! I burn really easily, which is painful. So I always have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do better on my sunscreen use. Got to protect that skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of not using suncream all the time and i know i should! Thanks a lot for the info, this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendations! We like to go to the beach during the summer and getting a good sunscreen is a must! figuringitout101.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for sure won't forget this especially on summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will fry without it. Plus, sunburns are just not worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used to wear sunscreen, which is awful. But these days my moisturizer has SPF and I always wear sunscreen when I spend time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. his is extremely important not just during summer but every time the sun is heating up. The benefits are quite important as well. This article is sure helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to purchase products that have sunscreen included because it just makes it easier to remember. I will make a more conscience effort to use it especially when I go to the beach or will spend a lot of time outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The benefits of sunscreen cannot be stated enough. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the recommendation! It's hard to find a good sunscreen. Basically all of my facial moisturizer have sunscreen included. It's incredible the damage that the sun can cause to the skin.

    Candace Hampton
    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep trying different products. It is difficult to find good sunscreen. Especially when the moisturizer itself is greasy and I have to even try the moisture products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am guilty of not wearing my sun cream always and sometimes, I can visibly see the sunburns. Ooops! I gotta take better care of my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t step out of my hose without a sun cream... I learnt my lesson few years back when I had sever burns... So since then no compromises 😁👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG YES! I only recently dstarted using sunscreen daily and it has been a life changing experience. I take more care of my skin now but I do wish I started earlier. Just to prevent aging and all the bad UV rays.

    XO Andie
    http://andiesparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment